Terry Myres, Mobile Car Mechanic, Newbury, Berkshire
Terry Myres Mobile Car Mechanic has nearly 20 years experience, as a fully trained and qualified car mechanic and MOT tester. After completing his Ford apprenticeship, he worked for Ford, Mazda and Thames Valley Police.
Who Is Terry Myres And Why Choose Him?
Working for the Police gave him the opportunity to work on almost every type and make of vehicle. Aside from the usual diagnostic, service, repair and maintenance, he had the opportunity to work with and install specialist Police equipment and undertake MOTs. In 2017, he took the leap into a new challenge of self employment.
Taking with him all the valuable experience and skills learnt along the way, Terry wanted to be able to offer that same level of precision, commitment and reliability I gave at the Police. He sets his own benchmarks to ensure a professional, quality and comprehensive diagnostics, servicing, repair and maintenance service to his customers representing full value for money.
- Diagnostics – Mechanical and electrical. Using diagnostic equipment to diagnose faults using your vehicle’s Electrical Control Unit for fault codes and data readings.
- Repair – Including but not limited to brakes, suspension, steering, auxiliary belts, exhausts, cam belt / timing chain, pre-MOT check, MOT (dependent on location), pre-purchase inspection (standard and premium), auto electrics and more.
- Servicing – Interim and full.
- Regular Maintenance.
- Summer and Winter Checks.
- Installation of After Market Equipment.
- Collection and Delivery Service.